Monday, May 9, 2011

It's all in the Fold with the Dollies!

This week's Elements challenge at the Dollhouse is to play with creative folds... I've been perfecting the Easel card over the past few weeks, and having fun with different techniques and styles as I've been trying to come up with fun ideas for classes at the Doo... This Easel card was at first scheduled to be used for my Back to Basics: Coloring class in addition to being my "folded" technique card for Design Dollies... but the card got so complicated it was yanked, lol...

But still, I do love Whiff of Joy images SO much... And these kind of cards just ASK for lots of love... :)

Please do forgive the clutter behind my picture... I took it last minute at the end of a crop and haven't been able to get a better shot since I already gave it as a gift! :) Thanks for checking her out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!