Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wings n Things

Here's a quick card made using the Bo Bunny Gabrielle line... I LOVE making accordian flowers now (now that I know how to that is! :) ) And this one is a clean and simple card using some of the VERY cool Glimmer Mists I was lucky enough to win on Facebook, which made this card lots of fun to make... I'm submitting it for the Creative Card Crew's Wings Challenge, Charisma's Something that Flies Challenge, and the Bo Bunny Flowers Card Challenge.

I'll be back later on tonight with a card I'm working on using an ADORABLE Tickled Pink stamp... We have NO SCHOOL tomorrow cause of the heat advisory, so I'm WAY excited... :) Pool n sun tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. oooh, honey! this one's GORJE! loving seeing that you've clearly got some enviable mojo going on! and i can't wait to SEEEEE YOU! but in the meantime, i lurve the card, the accordion flowah, your lovely misting, and i'm so glad you played with the Charisma Galz! xo

    two days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!