Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wonder and Awe

I can't believe how LITTLE snow we've had this winter... does it sound like I'm complaining about it? Cause I'm definitely NOT... Ok, maybe a little. I could use a snow day ANY day now! :)

Other than the freak snow storm in October, we had ONE other day where there was enough accumulation to let Elijah at least get the feel of snow for the first time... and he was FULL of wonder... He loved it the whole fifteen minutes that I left him outside to play. Then his nose started to run and it was a wrap...

For this layout, I used the flip photo cases from Close to My Heart to allow me to include more pictures without cluttering the page. I even made space for journaling underneath the flipped photos which was kind of a foreign concept these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!