Friday, June 1, 2012

Punchy AND Twisted!

Hey blogland!!! I mentioned in my last post just how addictive the Martha Stewart punches are once I was able to figure out how to use them correctly and as soon as I was done with my last layout I was brainstorming ideas for a card using them as well...

This twisted easel was made using the traditional easel base with the top flap folded in half at a diagonal instead of straight back, then I added the punched patterned papers at the 6X6 size to the base, cut some matted papers with the punches as well, then added the image.

This GORGEOUS Elisabeth Bell image is a Whiff of Joy stamp that I colored in using copics (Skin: E000, E00, E11; Hair: E50, E53, E31, E33, E25; Green trim--BG93; Paper pieced dress: YG21, R20). I had the hardest time finding markers to approximate the colors in the papers so I paper pieced her dress and added shading with the copics as best I could...

This one was made using the sketch over at Elisabeth Bell's Challenge World and the challenge over at Card Makin Mama's is to get Punchy!! :) (Pretty appropo, no?)

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous vintage feel to this card, just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Elizabeth Bell's World this month! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly Beautiful and love the rtp punches!!! Great job on this card!!
    Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at EBW!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh such a pretty card!! The image looks sooo sweet and I looove the dp you've used.

    Thank's for sharing it with us at EBW!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. So beautiful

    Thank you for joining us at Elisabeth Bell World Challenge.

    Hugs from germany

    Sebrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Very pretty! Love the twisted easle with the shape!

    Thank you for joining us over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog!

    Hugz,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gorgeous Card!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!