Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hey Hey Everybody!

I totally have Mickey Mouse's voice in my head today, particularly because when I read through the recent listing of kids in need of some Sunshine over at the Sunshine Mail Foundation, Josiah's story broke my heart... All  I know is that this little guy is one, loves Mickey and some other Disney Channel shows, and just made me want to squeeze my own little guy a little tighter... Elijah loves Mickey Mouse. As in, he will be SOOOO mad if he ever finds out I made  this Mickey card for another boy other than him. BUT, Josiah sounds so much like my own little man that I HAD to whip up a Mickey inspired sunshine greeting just for him...



SOOOO if you are feeling so inclined as to craft it forward yourself, head on over to the Sunshine Mail Foundation and check out our current Snow Much Fun challenge or just send over a card that is inspired by the kids that are currently in need of a little sunshine themselves. I'm submitting this one to Crafting When  We Can for their "Favorite Things" challenge (since Mickey is Elijah's favorite thing and, well, my favorite cartoon to watch with him!)... I'm also submitting to Stampin' for the Weekend's Anything Goes challenge! So go get crafty and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! :) What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can! Good luck :) I hope I see you again for our next challenge!

    - Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey is my fav too, fab card, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can, hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Mickey is such a great caracter. Love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!