Saturday, January 12, 2013

Love Bird

Leona Lewis is SOOOOOO talented... Don't you agree lol? So I was running her songs all night as I sat at my table trying to come up with SOMETHING... Then wouldn't you know it, Saturated Canary's challenge this week happens to be a song inspiration. And click, the juices started flowing! :)


This "Love Bird" card was made while listening to Leona Lewis' version of Love Bird... Even though her lyrics are a lot sadder than what the card ended up turning into! :) I used The Deconstructed Sketch #84 and a GORGEOUS Saturated Canary image called "Love". I'm also submitting her for the Anything Goes challenge at Cardmakin Mamas and Inky Chicks! Thanks for checking her out... she was SOOOOO much fun to color! :) Have a great day!! 

7 comments:

  1. This is just stunning!!! Love your colouring! I have just discovered your blog today, and I have to become a follower, you are so talented! but also because of your blog name .... I am a huge Jane Austin fan, think we may have loads in common!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww,thanks Juls!! I love Jane Austen and I see YOU took the Jane Austen test too, Ms. Elizabeth Bennet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the bright colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your wonderful springy colors and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow isn't she cute. Quite like the rou ded cornered matting too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!