Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Feature! :)

Hey gang!! I'm SOOOO psyched to share that I have been featured on the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog this month... I mean, ok, so it was a random choice; any winner is invited to be featured in the following month's challenge, but still... it's an honor! :)


This card was created for the flowers challenge at Elisabeth Bell's world and I made it with my mom in mind... I'm pretty sure this will be her mother's day card even though the little boy SOOOO reminds me of my own son... Hmmmmmm, maybe it'll be HIS card to her... 

I'm also submitting this one to:
Broken Box Stock (Mother's Day)
Just Add Ink (Fun Background... I colored in the grass and clouds/sky...)
Stamping with the Dragon (Spring has Sprung)
Totally PaperCrafts (Flowers and lace)

Thanks for checking in and have a great day!!!


6 comments:

  1. Fab card!! & congrats!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hand-drawn/coloured background is a great backdrop to that sweet image, Adina. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I love the cute little flowers you used :) looks awesome! If you'd like you can hop over to our Swiss challenge blog --> http://bastel-traum.blogspot.com we have a mother's/father's day theme as well :)

    Happy Crafting,

    xo Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A BEAUTIFUL CARD. THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS THIS WEEK.
    CHRIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely background you have created! I really like the sky - You've done such a great job with it.

    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!