Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Feeling a bit... punchy. :)

Hey gang! With the new release of Gatsby behind us (have you seen it yet!?!... I have mixed feelings but LOVED Leo as Gatsby... Redford still has my heart though... And I hated the music... call me old fashioned, I know... LOVED the colors... I could go on...)

Anywhoo, with Gatsby released, this flappericious card is DEFINITELY apropos! :) Made for the Punches challenge at Card Makin' Mamas, this lil lady was a gift from Rick St. Dennis and she makes me VERY happy! :)

I don't quite love the brightness of the pic, but I enjoyed coloring her with my copics! :) I am submitting her to the following challenges:

365 Cards: Use at least five squares
Craft-Dee Bow: Use a handmade bow
Fashionista: Shabby or Vintage
Lexi's Creations: Black and White and ONE other color

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. You've got to love these images haven't you! Fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at Lexis - Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the fab image.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the red, white and black. Definitely a reminder of the Gatsby era. Tanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, fab card in Lovely colors the image is so vintage, love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the fun @ 365 cards this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!