Friday, May 31, 2013

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy, down in my heart...

Hey there blog land! Here in Northern NJ we are DEFINITELY feeling like summer these days... 95 degrees today and the warm weather is sticking around!! :)

SOOOO, I had to whip out my COOLEST new Sassy girl for this week's Joy Fold challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty so I could play along with the rest of the SSD design team! :)


As always, the image was colored up with copics, but I really had the most fun making the background around Ariel! I'm still working on depth perception for my backgrounds, but this one was a nice change from the regular grass and sky I've been using on my recent cards. :)

Thanks so much for swinging by today and please do stay cool (or warm!!) wherever you are! :)

4 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adina, this is gorgeous! Love your coloring and how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, such a great use of the joy fold design.
    I love your colouring and colour combos too.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week.
    Good luck
    Julie Ann x
    (Penny's DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH this is fabulous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!