Thursday, September 5, 2013

Are you ready for school?? :)

It's that time again... another new school year! :) Melanie started the fifth grade (gasp) yesterday and I CANNOT wrap my head around the fact that my baby is rowing up so fast! :)

I made this post it note holder with her teacher in mind, but then she told me NOT to give it to her because she doesn't want to look like she's sucking up so early in the year... It blew my mind that my baby who once LOVED giving teacher gifts that were made by mommy now has something to say against it. AND she made sense (even if I disagreed with her!!)



I may just hold onto it until she IS ready to give it to her teacher or I can just use it on my own desk at school lol! Thanks for stopping by and head on over to Sassy Studios to play along with this week's "Back to School" challenge! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Adina. Perfect teacher gift. Great coloring and love the inking at the edges. Laughing about your DD's reaction! I'm starting to embarrass my 4th grader, he will probably be horrified by the note I put in his lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adina, this is fabulous! Love everything about it. What a wonderful gift for a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and creative Adina! Love the way the inside turned out! Cute idea...may have to steal! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!