Monday, October 7, 2013

You're My Kind of Cool!

Hey there and happy Monday! :) Welcome to another Monday, another week, and another challenge at Craft Your Passion! :) This week's challenge is to incorporate HEAVY METAL (Ok, light metal is ok too!) into your projects...And we are sponsored this week by none other than Kenny K!! :)

I was a lil light with my own metallic embellishments, limiting my pieces to the paper clip, gold collar, and staples, but I LOVED using the packaging to Pretty Little Studio's Nature Walk to get the effect of lots of different patterns!

Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you head over to the Craft Your Passion website to play along!

3 comments:

  1. great project!!! :) doggy is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold glitter collar Adina! And the background is perfect for this guy!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scrappy background and the paperclip is a nice metallic touch. You colored the dog so cute-I love his pale tongue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!