Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like... CHRISTMAS!!! :)

And I can't say I'm not excited!! :) I am SOOOOO not a Halloween person... I seriously have issues, I know. BUT I am totally a Christmassy person cause it's cold outside and warm inside and we celebrate Christ's birth ALL season long AND we give presents... I mean, come on, what's NOT to love!! :)

SOOOOO, I have to really get on the ball with my Christmas cards too. :) I am not pressuring myself this year cause frankly, I don't think anyone else out there really cares if they get a handmade card from me or not! :) BUT I do want to make a few special ones for close friends and family...

This week, Sassy Studio Designs is hosting the "Mrs. Claus" challenge at Time 4 Scrap, so I was able to jump start some of that Christmas card making with this lil lady:


I inked Snowman Sassy up in honor of Mrs. Claus using my copics (of course) and added a little gel pen glitter to her scarf (cause the red on red didn't QUITE work)... Then I whipped out some OOOOLLLLLDDDD Christmas papers (October Afternoon, I THINK)... And one, two, three, whipped up a lil card to throw into the ring. :) Santa only wishes Mrs. Claus could look so good... And so does my hubby lol! :)

Anywhoo, I'll be submitting this lil lady to the following challenges: Aud Sentiments (Christmas sentiment), A Gem of a Challenge (Christmas is Coming), Allsorts (Christmas Cheer), and Crafty Calendar (All things Christmas). Thanks for swinging by and have a WARM day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh magnifique !!! et la colorisation est superbe !!! Merci d'avoir participé au challenge Time4Scrap. Aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Adina! Love your coloring and those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the gorgeous design & details. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!