Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cut and Paste with Jessica Rabbit! :)

Hello there bloggers and thanks for stopping by today! :) This week's DTBST challenge at Sassy Studios is called "Cut and Paste" and we are asking participants to paper piece something on their projects!

I played with Jessica Rabbit, who I have been ogling since October and had SOOOO much fun making her a holiday hottie! :)


I will also be submitting this gal to the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Girls and Copic Markers Europe (Anything Christmas). Thanks again for dropping by and happy crafting! :)

3 comments:

  1. Adina, what a cool idea for a holiday card! It turned out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots! Va Va Voom! This is sexy! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo-la-la. I love Jessica Rabbit. Great job on coloring her. I love the polka dot dress off set with those fab white heels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!