Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A lil Something for Someone Special

Hi there bloggers, and welcome to another Wednesday!! We are expecting MORE snow in Northern NJ, so I'm kind of hoping today will be another crafty kind of day, but time will tell... Otherwise, I'll be back at work PRAYING for the weekend! :)

This week's challenge at Inky Impressions is to make something for "Someone Special"... I used "Sent with Love" and colored her up with Copics and then glossed up the heart with Dimensionals...


This lil cutie just makes me smile, no? :) She IS a sweet heart... And I have just the sister in mind who will be getting this lil valentine next week! :) (I LOVE when I have someone in mind for a card!! I don't know about you, but they start to pile up after a while, and THEN I don't have the right kind of card on hand for an occasion... figures, lol!).

Anywhoo, I'll be submitting this lil lady to the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments (Love is in the Air)
ABC Challenges (Anything Goes, DT Call)
Creative Inspirations (Anything Goes and Sketch)
Paper Pretties (Valentine's Love)

Thanks for swinging by and stay warm!!

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your image. Thanks for entering our DT Call at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab image
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, with pretty embellishments!! I love that cute image and way you coloured her is so beautiful <3
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. We're gonna have another fun tomorrow. Come check and join us ;)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! I love the Bingo card and your coloring is so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope to see you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!