Monday, February 3, 2014

Love is in the air...

I know it's Valentine's Day right around the corner, but when I saw this week's "Love" challenge for Craft Your Passion, I HAD to make something "loving" but NOT "Valentines-y". Coupled with the fact that I just found out an old college friend is giving birth like today, I knew exactly which image I had to use from A Day for Daisies (this week's sponsor!!) :)

I played with "Baby's Smile" for this week's card, and because my own son said the baby looked like him, I made the baby a boy... BUT I'm not sure what Sarah is having because she happens to be one of "those" people who are waiting for the baby to arrive to find out its gender... I mean, how can she STAND the anxiety?? :)


Isn't the image simply beautiful?? I absolutely love the whimsical nature of these Digis... they make me happy lol... :)

So I will be submitting this one to the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps (Hearts and stamped sentiment)
Lacy Sunshine (Sentiment)
Emerald Fairies (Banner)

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful babycard with a lovely design and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "use a sentiment" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!