Saturday, March 1, 2014

Charmed, I'm sure... :)

So ok, I'm not good at blog titles that are not cheesy... :) This week's challenge at Inky Impressions is, however, "Charming" :) AND the store at Inky Impressions has absolutely, hands down, the cutest, most affordable charms I've found on the market yet!! You have GOT to check them out, and NOT because I'm on the Design Team! :)

I played with the adorable Lili Roller Skating and I inked her up with copics. THEN I got to embellish a card up using the AWESOME Roller Skate Charm and Cupcake charm! Isn't she a CUTIE???


I seriously enjoyed inking this lil girl up and making her all retro with Creative Memories papers I had lurking in my stash! I even added Gemstone brads to the corners of the card, which I NEVER do! :)

I am submitting this lil cutie to the following challenges:
Graph It Markers (Color Denim)
Jo's scrap Shack (Florals)
A Creative Romance (Bingo: Charm, Ribbon, Bow)
Crafty Girls (Anything Goes)
DL Art (Image of a girl)
 


5 comments:

  1. Great card wonderful image and I will definitely have to check out the charms the rollerskate charm is way cute!! Your coloring is fantastic
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 girl or lady image challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the Graph’It Marker Colour Challenge
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty cad. Thanks for joining us at the Graph’It Marker Colour Challenge
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This car is so lovley!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at A Creative Romance!

    Big Hugs
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!