Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sassy Showgirl hits the stage!

Hello there Sassy fans and happy Tuesday!! The past two weeks have been so full of dance competitions for me and my mini me, and it has been SOOOO hectic crazy that I totally forgot to post my Sassy Showgirl for this month's Facebook Challenge!

This month YOU can get your own Free Sassy Showgirl just for agreeing to play along with our Facebook progressive challenge! Head over to Facebook for the details, and then whip out YOUR favorite color combination to play along.

I used Tiffany Blue, Black, and White, which is absolutely my favorite color combo right now. And I will post MORE pics using this combo as soon as I can show off my Sister's Bridal Shower stuff, but for now, it's still all hush hush! :)


This Sassy Diva was colored in using Copics (Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04; Hair: E50, E53, E23, E25; Leotard and Feathers: BG10, BG13; Bow: C03, C05, C07, C09). This is actually a tent card design I played with for the secret surprise but I didn't end up using this particular design... I really can't WAIT to share all the goodies I'm playing with, but it's too soon... Anywhoo... My Sassy Showgirl was SOOOO much fun to play with so head on over to play along with this month's challenge so you can get your very own Diva to color up in your favorite hues! :)

And happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Adina, this is so pretty! Love the color combo and gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!