Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My first Christmas Card!! :)

Now this really is a first... I have never made a Christmas Card in MAY!!! :) July, yes, but May, no! :) BUT this week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is to be "Funny" and my funniest images/sentiments are from Bugaboo's Christmas selections... I absolutely LOVE them! I have the Gus Pimpin' his Ride (Christmas sleigh) too, so that's the next one I want to play with!! :) This time I used Gus Going to Town...


Isn't he a cutie!! I added Glossy Accents to the bottles and his glasses, but I didn't have a chance to get an angled photo of it... :)

I will be submitting this one to the following challenges:

Craft Dee Bowz (Anything Goes with a bow)
Paper Makeup (Anything Goes with a Digi)
Quirky Crafts (Something with "S" -- Santa Claus and Sentiment!!)

Thanks for swinging by and have a Crafty Day!!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable and fun card! Love to see Christmas cards this time of year. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, love the humour in this and the vibrant colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. and of course spectacles!! (which are sparkly!) Lovely creation for our S challenge just finished over on the Quirky Crafts Blog! Thank you so much for joining in! Winners will be posted later...
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!