Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sending Big Hugs

Hi there bloggy peeps!! This week's challenge at Inky Impressions is "Anything Goes" and I played with Marleigha Kisses and some Purple copics to get this lil cutie...


I had so much fun coloring this lil cutie up and layering her big time... She inspired me to get crafty again since I've kind of hit a rut, and I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in time in the craft room between switching jobs, packing to move, and all the other craziness in my life right now!! SOOO, thanks for swinging by cause I need to jump start my mojo!! :)

I will be submitting this card to the following challenges:

4 Krafty Girls (Anything Goes)
4 Krafty Chicks (Stripes)
Crafting by Designs (Anything Goes)
Whimsy Inspiration (Tic Tac Toe; Flowers, Ribbon, Sentiment)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this image is adorable and I simply love the tickets. The stripe paper just adds some pop to your creation. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Stripes Challenge #200.

    Tamie DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!